Awarded by the European Commission for 2014-17
Budget: 28.136 Euros.
JM Module entitled “EU Grants and Project Management” aims to increase the awareness and also individuals’ knowledge, skills and competences concerning to benefit from available EU grants allocated for them. It aims to contribute to close the existing gap of knowledge, skills and competence about EU education and research programmes, available grant opportunities and the project management that is needed to develop successful applications.
The target group is composed of not only students from multi-disciplinary (first and second cycle students of international relations, business engineering, arts and design, communication sciences) but also young researchers, NGO members and policy makers.
Before you select this course you might like to read the Student course evaluations of previous years.
Section I: Thursdays 08:30-11:20, Y321
Section II: Fridays 15:20-18:20, Y211
- The grading over 100 you see on OBS is just fixed according to your letter grade. Thus, please ignore the grades over 100, and take into account only your letter grades. Grading is done according to the syllabus.
2018 Spring Grades (published on 29 May 2018)
- Make-up lecture for Section II Friday group: 26 April Thursday 16:30-18:30 Y215
- Final Exam : Project Submission as a team, 16th May 2018, Y420
- Mid-term Exam Results
- Mid-term Exam Section I: March, 15, 2018; 9:30-11:00; Y321
Mid-term Exam Section II: March, 16, 2018; 15:30-17:00; Y211
- Problem analysis tree: sample
- Yıldız, A. (2016, January). “Faaliyet Planlaması, Kaynak Planlaması ve Bütçe”. in Toker, H.,İnceoğlu Ç., Yıldız, A. Ozerim, G., Koçtaş Ö. (Ed.). Proje Tasarımı, Bilim Kültürü Serisi, Açık Ders Kitabı, İzmir, ss.1-22 ISBN: 978-975-6339-52-7
- Yıldız.A. (2016). “Activity Planning, Resource Planning and Budget” in Toker,H., İnceoğlu, Ç.,Yıldız, A.,Ozerim, G. Koçtaş, Ö., Project Culture, E-Book Yasar University
“The European Commission support for the production of all course and training materials does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”