Awarded by the European Commission between 2014-17
Budget: 28.136 Euros.
JM Module entitled “EU Grants and Project Management” aims to increase the awareness and also individuals’ knowledge, skills and competences concerning to benefit from available EU grants allocated for them. It aims to contribute to close the existing gap of knowledge, skills and competence about EU education and research programmes, available grant opportunities and the project management that is needed to develop successful applications.
The target group is composed of not only students from multi-disciplinary (first and second cycle students of international relations, business engineering, arts and design, communication sciences) but also young researchers, NGO members and policy makers.
Before you select this course you might like to read the Student course evaluations of previous years.
2019 Spring: Section I: Tuesdays 15:30-18:20 (Y216) & Section II: Thursdays 12:30-15:20 (Y216)
- You can get your PCM certificates from Faculty Secretary Mrs.Eda Kaplan.
- IR4400 2019 FINAL EXAM
- Final Exam Budget form
- Midterm exam results (Check excel sheets for sections)
- Groups for Section I
Group 1: İrem, Kadir Tunç, Ahmet Berk, Ezgi Su, Weronika
Group 2: Esma, Aykut, Selen, Doğuş, Maksymilian
Group 3: Begüm, Efe, Rabia, Gamze, Baha
- Groups for Section II
Group 1: İlkem, Gökçe Nur, Begüm, Selen, Julia B
Group 2: Yeşim, Su, Nurdan, İlayda, Julia S
Group 3: Ali Caner, Berkcan, Hande, Deniz
TUBITAK Group: Seyhan, Çağla, Mustafa, Baha, Marius
- Quiz results for Section II who gained +5 points for their mid-term exam: İlayda, Begüm, Su, Selen, Berkcan, Julia B. Julia S.
- Section I: We will have an online make-up lecture of 40 minutes on March 14, Thursday starting at 19:00. Please be online and enrol http://sakai.yasar.edu.trLecture topic: Stakeholder analysis (Target group, coordinator/applicant, partners/co-applicants, final beneficiaries) Writing SMART project aim.
- Midterm exam:
Section I: 19.3.2019 15:30-17:00 Y216
Section II: 21.3.2019 12:30-14:00 Y216
- Yıldız, A. (2016, January). “Faaliyet Planlaması, Kaynak Planlaması ve Bütçe”. in Toker, H.,İnceoğlu Ç., Yıldız, A. Ozerim, G., Koçtaş Ö. (Ed.). Proje Tasarımı, Bilim Kültürü Serisi, Açık Ders Kitabı, İzmir, ss.1-22 ISBN: 978-975-6339-52-7
- Yıldız.A. (2016). “Activity Planning, Resource Planning and Budget” in Toker,H., İnceoğlu, Ç.,Yıldız, A.,Ozerim, G. Koçtaş, Ö., Project Culture, E-Book Yasar University
- Proje Hazırlama/Doğru Planlama
“The European Commission support for the production of all course and training materials does not constitute endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”